The report announcement service for the Global
Latest CR Reports
Send me Alerts
Announce my Report
About Us / Contacts
Set as a home page
Print this page
Philips (AMS:PHIL) publishes Annual Report 2011
23rd February, 2012
- View this report
- View similar Alerts
[ ? ]
Who helped with this report?
Auditor / Verifier
- KPMG Accountants NV
View 47854 reports on
Philips has published data on its 2011 sustainability activities as part of its fourth integrated annual report, covering its financial, social and environmental performance.
The company announced that during the year, it made solid progress in its
programme, which sets sustainability performance targets for the end of 2015.
Highlights of the year include:
• increasing sales of Green Products to €8.8 billion – 39% of Philips’ total sales and up from 36% in 2010. The company is well on track to reach the 2015 target of 50%.
• reducing its carbon footprint and increasing overall operational energy efficiency, both by 4%.
• investing more than €479m in Green Innovation, dedicated to addressing global challenges related to care, materials and energy efficiency.
• including 10,000 tons of recycled content in its products by focusing on material streams plastics, aluminium and refurbished products.
• securing ‘Reasonable Assurance’ status from KPMG for its sustainability reporting, the highest level of verification possible and on a par with the verification status of Philips’ financial results.
• being named super-sector leader (personal and household goods) in the 2011 Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Philips’ 2011 Annual Report will not be available in print, but is available in full online at
Share this news:
| +44 (0)20 7253 8919 |
Terms & Conditions
| Copyright (c) 1999-2013
| RSS FEED