The report announcement service for the Global
Latest CR Reports
Send me Alerts
Announce my Report
About Us / Contacts
Set as a home page
Print this page
Philips (AMS:PHIL) publishes 2012 Annual Report
25th February, 2013
- View this report
- View similar Alerts
[ ? ]
Who helped with this report?
Auditor / Verifier
- KPMG Accountants NV
View 47854 reports on
Philips has published data on its 2012 sustainability activities as part of its integrated
, covering its financial, social and environmental performance.
The company announced that during the year, it made solid progress in its
, which sets sustainability performance targets for the end of 2015.
Highlights of the year include:
• increasing sales of Green Products to €11.3 billion – 45% of Philips’ total sales and up from 39% in 2011. The company is well on track to reach the 2015 target of 50%.
• reducing carbon emissions by 25% since 2007.
• investing more than €569m in Green Innovation, dedicated to addressing global challenges related to care, materials and energy efficiency.
• including 11,000 tons of recycled content in its products by focusing on material streams plastics, aluminium and refurbished products.
• being named super-sector leader (personal and household goods) in the 2012 Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Philips’ 2012 Annual Report will not be available in print, but is available in full online at
Share this news:
| +44 (0)20 7253 8919 |
Terms & Conditions
| Copyright (c) 1999-2013
| RSS FEED